Friday, February 2, 2018

Three Silly Goats Gruff IV

Do they look familiar?
I know... I know... I know!!
I have a folder filled with images I want to paint, so why would I keep painting the same one!
Three Silly Goats Gruff 4/14

We enjoyed the first one on our wall so much... for a week... then it sold... 


Three Silly Goats Gruff  11/14

Three Silly Goats Gruff  12/17
The second 
one was done for the owner of these funny little goats, so we only got to enjoy it until the paint was dry.


A couple of months ago, Ron said, "Why don't you paint those silly goats again.  I liked them."  So, I did them a third time, and we laughed as we hung them on the wall... where they hung for two days!  Then they sold!



So... one... more... time!!!
Baaaaaaaaa!!!!

Original Oil Painting on 11"x 14" Wrapped Canvas
Not for sale right now... maybe later ðŸ˜Š

4 comments:

  1. Well I am thinking that is a bad problem to have -- NOT. They are cuties though and I like how the grass in each one has evolved. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, but isn't it odd how much the house is alike? Guess we both have great taste - eh??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it's interesting how there are small changes. I also noticed changes in my painting of them. I'me a faster and more sure of my strokes now than I was 4 years ago. Maybe it's a learning practice to repaint something.

      Delete
  2. I think painting something more than once is a great learning experience, and these are all wonderful. Cute kids! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darla. I'd like to think I'd learn something though repetition. :)

      Delete