Saturday, January 27, 2018

Farmers' Market III

I want my paintings to tell stories.
I believe this one does.
***Characters - check
***Setting (time, place) - check, check
***Description (sights, smells, sounds) - check, check, check
***Tone or mood - check
***Action or event - check

If you come to my city, visit the Square on a Saturday and become a part of this story.
I didn't list this one for sale for a year. I just wanted to enjoy it on my ow wall for a while. Maybe it's that couple in the middle... the tall guy without much hair walking beside his short gray-haired wife...

Original Oil Painting on 16"x 20" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

4 comments:

  1. Yet another big grin and "ahhh!" on my face. Colour - check! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. It's kind of a kaleidoscope of colors, huh!

      Delete
  2. Ah, so it's a biography!!!! do like this one a lot and when you list it will be gone. Think I will try Etsy this year if I ever get back to it!! Oh yeah I will but I am getting impatient now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't start out to be autobiographical or a self-portrait, but when I started putting the hair on her... it became that.
      Yes, you should give Etsy a try. It has been very good to me.

      Delete