Friday, December 29, 2017

Three Silly Goats Gruff III

I know, I know... Haven't I painted these three silly goats before?
Yes, but they just... crack... me... up!
I think this is a painting about attitude as much as it's a painting about goats!

That first one, Gladys, is about out of patience.
The one in the middle, Gabby, just wants to be a part of the fun.
And Percy, on the end, either has a joke to tell or has just played a prank.

I love them!
The first time I painted them, they sold as soon as they were dry.
The second time I painted them, they went to live in the home of the family that actually owns them.
This time maybe I'll get to enjoy them on my own wall for a while.  (I feel like I need to stop and have a conversation with them every time I pass by them.)

Thank you Renee for taking the picture and for letting me put it on canvas... again... 

Original Oil Painting on 11"x 14" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

No comments:

Post a Comment